Monday, April 14, 2014

External Journey (Our journey has just begun...)






From the beginning of the semester we were assigned to do a blog when we were supposed to write about our point of view of everything that we discussed in class. This blog represented our external journey during these months. For me this activity was pretty hard because I’m not an easy person when it comes to write and expose myself to others. But then I found out that it was a good way to improve my skills on writing and had another experience in my education.  Also the opportunity to express myself and be creative was my favorite part. At the beginning trying to find the perfect background, editing the font, pictures and every detail to give a good impression was really fun.
In my opinion, I can see that every post have it’s own mark of what message I wanted to lead. Any of them are longer than others but each one has approximate from 250 – 500 words following the professor’s rules. I also enjoyed posting pictures among the text, because it gives a vision and entertain the readers. From the start I was scared to write and being reviewed by my professor and also my classmates, but this begin to change because I saw that we(classmates) were in the same position and it was more comfortable to me.  Also it’s really hard to express about something you find interested when English isn’t your native language.
From all the blogs I have written, my favorite is “The adventure of being a tourist.” This one was the best of the best; I had the opportunity to act like a tourist and performed everything that we discussed in class. The vision of that tourist of seeking a Paradise, which I agree, that out Puerto Rico is, but seeing my island from another perspective was an awesome experience. Also being with some friends in a mission for my class was really fun too. The good thing about this was enjoying the same place I’ve always visited but in a different way and having the opportunity to write about it.

This post has being difficult to write, because it feels like is the ending of my journey in this course. This ending is different from others; it’s one full of good personal experiences that I will cherish forever. Thanks to professor Pittmann to give us the opportunity to be part of this course and all the activities involved in it. Our journey has just begun…








4 comments:

  1. I think that you experience an amazing extrernal journey through the blogs. I hope to read more from you in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The external journey has been very wonderful. Love reading about yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your external journey is similar to mine. I had seen your transformation of posts, and your levels of creativeness had gone up. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good Post. You have a very creative blog. I felt the same way.

    ReplyDelete