Sunday, February 2, 2014

"The First Chapter"



           Talking about myself can turn as one of the most difficult things for me since you can’t always find the right word to describe yourself. Right now I’m going to start talking about who I am by saying my name, Luis Ricardo Guzmán Rivera, name that I only use for professional or educational purposes I prefer to be called as Ricardo.  I was born in spring, March 10, 1993 in San Juan, but I’ve lived all my life in Toa Baja. Right now I am 20 years old and doing my third year of college in the University of Puerto Rico, Rio Piedras campus. My faculty is Natural Sciences and I’m in the Natural Sciences Interdisciplinary Program with the goal of become a pediatrician. Even though I am not a “reader” I love everything about science fiction and mystery and I’d say that I like politics, communications and education. If I weren’t in natural sciences I would be studying in one of these faculties.

1. Chicago, IL
2. Orlando, FL(Disney World three times)
3. New York City
4. Rochester, NY
5. Barranquitas, PR
6. Culebra, PR
7. Buffalo, NY
8. Rincón, PR
9. Miami, FL
10. Key West, FL

            I haven’t travelled a lot, but there are certainly some places that left a mark on me when I visited them. The first one is right here in Puerto Rico and it's called Barranquitas, located in the center of the island this place is where the roots of my family is, where my parents born and where my years of childhood and memories take place. Then is the beautiful and magnificent Niagara Falls by the American side in Buffalo New York. For me this place is the most impressive thing that I have ever seen, is where you can see nature doing all the work, expressing herself. The sound of the water falling down, breathing the fresh air, the cold air, the cold water, the sun shining and making this rainbow all over the fall, it was the most amazing experience in all my life.  I surely want to go back there, but this time by the Canadian site in Ontario.








"Every second is a highlight."





5 comments:

  1. I really like your bog, Its simple and dynamic at the same time.
    Hope to see more pictures of your internal and external journey.
    I am glad that you pick Barranquitas, Puerto Rico as your favorite place. Its shows how much you love this island, and know more than ever we need to stand up for our island.
    Keep posting cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, what a creative blog name! It fits very well with the journey theme. Also, your pictures are fantastic. They make me want to visit everywhere you have been to. It's good to know that you're also into the medicine field.
    I really enjoyed your blog and hope to see more posts soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I liked most about your post was that you posted lots of pictures of al the places you've been to. They're all so pretty....makes me want to go visit them as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your blog and all the photos. I appreciate your honesty and sincerity writing about yourself, for my is also very hard writing about my.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a very creative blog so far. I am looking foward to keep reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete